Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to replace the lines on my '12 that has close to 50,000 miles. So, I get on Speigler's site and they dont even list lines for my bike. Really? Is it a special order?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I can tell you, I called them up, told them what I needed, they custom made my lines and mailed the same day.
I think I got them in three days total. Don't feel like if it's not on the site, you can't get it. Call them and talk to a real person. They took good care of me. Get some of those M4 calipers while you're at it. LOL. I can direct you to a place where you can get them for $725.00 brand new with HH pads.

Spiegler 937 291-1735 my sales rep was DH, I think his name was Dave.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got a set for my 2010 back in the spring. Replace the complete rear line and bypassed the rear abs, its a 510mm line.
There was a video for speigler lines on the 1200, it gave the specs for the lines.
The rear abs bypass along with new pads was a sweet upgrade..... i now have a rear working brake.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called Speigler and....no go. They dont have, or have measurements, for a '12 MTS 'stock' lines. If I mail my lines in they can make a custom set for me, but.....

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I got a set for my 2010 back in the spring. Replace the complete rear line and bypassed the rear abs, its a 510mm line. There was a video for speigler lines on the 1200, it gave the specs for the lines.
The rear abs bypass along with new pads was a sweet upgrade..... i now have a rear working brake.
1. Can you explain how one does the rear abs bypass? And/or post a link to a video for it and/or post photos?

2. Does the rear abs bypass throw error codes/messages that have to be cleared?

Huge thanks,
Murph

1 - 6 of 6 Posts