Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rode 60+ KM 2 up with my 11 year old daughter on my '09 GT. Cost of the Bike, $11,000+; Cost of gear, $1,000+; Cost of lunch $75; hearing her say "I love you daddy,"....priceless.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Yep, I got out and put the first miles (about 70) on the PS since I brought it home. I'm lovin' it. It looks like we are going to have mild weather all this week, so I intend to put a few more miles on it this week.

I hear ya man, it's all priceless.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah for us who have the distinctive four seasons, the spring is definitely starting to show it's signs.
I love the Blackbird has started to sing in the mornings again and the winter depressions are fading away.

Wee-Hee :)

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Had my first ride of the season today as well. Pulled the cover off, put the battery in, lubed the chain, adjusted tire pressures (they were only 0.5 psi low after 4 months storage - my tubes seem to hold air okay...), then just fired her up (first crank) and rode off.

Only had an hour to ride, but it was perfect. New valving on the Penske shock seems to be on target, a bit more fiddling with adjustments and we should be there.

Just a reminder: WATCH OUT FOR THE SAND AND SALT ON THE ROADS for a little while. Don't expect any corner to be clean at this time of year. Lowsiding is a crap way to begin a new riding season.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Congrats.

My 12 year-old step-daughter already complains that the GT rear seat is too small and she likes the Beemer seat better. I'm not saying her butt's big, I'm just saying grown men follow her around the grocery store. :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts