Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1855 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Mike said:
Nope, never tried the Pilot Powers, you must have me mixed up with someone else. All the photos are from this year and last year except for the last photo which is from the original Madness in Capital Reef National Park.
Ok. Too many forum visits for me I guess. Must be a sign. :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Darn nice scenery there in Olathe, I'd say! What'd you have to do to get her to wash the bike? Uh, never mind...

:)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Sorry I'm new here. Took a while to post them. I bought the S2 in 1984 its a bit of an institution with my mates. The st4s goes really fast and sounds great since I scavanged a set of termis off a wrecked st2 (not worth the effort- they dont just bolt on).

Rossco

......................................................................................................
2003 ST4S
1996 900superlight.
1996 KTM620EGS
1984S2 Kickstart.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
jrajaniemi, those pictures in the Alps are incredible. Would love to go on an Italian/Swiss Alps motorcycle tour one day.

Here are a few pictures from my ride up to Strawberry, Arizona today (Saturday, November 18th):

Nothing but twisty mountain roads up north:

No saguaro cacti up here!

It was much cooler up north today, only 72 degrees in Strawberry compared to 85 degrees in Phoenix!

·
Registered
67 Posts
new 05 ST4s

I've only had this 05 ST4s for a couple of months (and its my first duc), but I LOVE this bike!! (been riding pure sportbikes for over 15 years, but this....this bike rides any way you want to!)

Mesa Grande road, east of san diego:

Lake Henshaw, at the bottom of Mesa Grande road:

41 - 60 of 1855 Posts