Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother owns a fantastic 1098, which I find to be the apex of sporting bikes. To me, everything about the bike is right and it looks just dead sexy. He and I hooked up today and stopped by a motorcycle dealer to visit an old friend we used to work with when we ran a motorcycle shop. We parked our bikes out front. Within a few minutes there was about 10 guys standing around my bike checking it out, with hardly a look at the 1098. Then another shop regular from the old days came up with his wife, a recent import from Slovakia. She was very impressed with my "old" style Ducati, saying it reminded her of the bikes from home.
Now, on top of that the bike is an absolute riot to back road on. It just goes to show you beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
AL Slovakian chicks are hot! and Polish, Hungarian, Czech.........

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
AL Slovakian chicks are hot! and Polish, Hungarian, Czech.........
+1 Duccout. I think the EU declared the area between the Oder\Elbe rivers and Ukraine a "Hot Chicks Zone", and Slovakian women obviously have good taste in motorcycles!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I ride my S1K up to Rick Fairless's Strokers biker bar here in Dallas where everyone rides a big Harley. Every time I show up on my Duc there is always a bunch of old grease monkeys that flock around my bike to try and figure out what year it is. Def a head turner!

·
Registered
724 Posts
:DSame here. I take mine to a local bike night and everyone flocks around it. I once had a Harley guy come over and tell me that my bike sounds like shit (dry clutch rattle)... I smiled and told him that I would fix that rattle right away...and sped off....FIXED! With a gorgeous second gear wheelie.....

·
Registered
724 Posts
Next time: "indigestion, it just ate a Harley." Or, "it's diesel."
LOL.... That is funny!!! Definitely gonna use it next time!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts