Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed a deposit on a GT1000. It took me awhile to decide which bike, but think the GT looks more like the old bikes, plus I wanted a back seat...

I put a composite phot together of the PS, GT, & S2R Monster to figure out the diferences and help me make up my mide. I also have a few mods in mind down the road....

PS- I thought the color was a no brainer, since it has only appeard on the Ducati websites as grey, but now I hear on here there might be OPTIONS! I think I would go for black or tangerine. I don't do red (shoot me), and was so gald to ahdn over my matching red helmet when I sold my last bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very cool idea!

I own the Classic Sport 1000, but I think the GT1000 would also be a very fun bike to have. I wasn't to sure on the looks till I saw some new pictures of the bike in RED. Wow, what I could do to that bike :think:

Mike

dietrichpfeifer said:
I just placed a deposit on a GT1000. It took me awhile to decide which bike, but think the GT looks more like the old bikes, plus I wanted a back seat...

I put a composite phot together of the PS, GT, & S2R Monster to figure out the diferences and help me make up my mide. I also have a few mods in mind down the road....

PS- I thought the color was a no brainer, since it has only appeard on the Ducati websites as grey, but now I hear on here there might be OPTIONS! I think I would go for black or tangerine. I don't do red (shoot me), and was so gald to ahdn over my matching red helmet when I sold my last bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts