Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great race! I can't believe the class will be gone next year. Gonna miss it:(

·
Registered
698 Posts
100% agree, drama everywhere, close duels and high stakes plus unique bikes. Can't believe Simoncelli went down like that - he was explaining during the race something about his traction control not working but I didn't grasp what he was saying.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
100% agree, drama everywhere, close duels and high stakes plus unique bikes. Can't believe Simoncelli went down like that - he was explaining during the race something about his traction control not working but I didn't grasp what he was saying.
I only got "traction control broke", after that it was just head scratching. Looks like Simoncelli put the final nail in his championship challenge. Ayoyama looks pretty strong for the title and only needs to hold off Bautista. The last lap was amazing, the camera crew didn't seem to know who to follow!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Well...

Just as with the 500's, it's sad to see them go, but from the sound of things, the Moto2 class may actually turn out to be some damn good racing. It seems to have all the ingredients. I'm crossing my fingers...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts