Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
HAH! I still have Taiwan and Japan on our DVR. Haven't had the opportunity to get the whole family in front of the TV long enough to watch either one just yet. I haven't read this thread, nor the previous one .... don't want it spoiled. Shit, for that matter we haven't even watched the AMA Pro Motocross Million Dollar Sweepstakes at Vegas yet! It's on the DVR as well. For those that don't follow AMA Pro MX, that race pays one million in cash straight up at the end of the event to anyone that wins all three motos. The second moto is run backwards as well ... they go the opposite direction in Moto #2.

Bye byes .... fingers in ears ... not listening to results .... la la la la la la la la la la la la la .........

:cool:

·
Mexican Ducatista
910 Posts
HAH! I still have Taiwan and Japan on our DVR. Haven't had the opportunity to get the whole family in front of the TV long enough to watch either one just yet. I haven't read this thread, nor the previous one .... don't want it spoiled.

Bye byes .... fingers in ears ... not listening to results .... la la la la la la la la la la la la la .........

:cool:
Gotta love the crazy people!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts