Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
comrade moderator
27,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So ok...here's the set-up: Half the track has been repaved and Michelin is bringing more tires, 'cause they don't really know what's gonna work. Throwing spitballs they are and practice should be real interesting.

Also, it may well rain.

Predictions: Not me, Bubba.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
I'm with you there Chucky. But l'll have a crack.
Dry race. pedro, mm, zarco, dovi, jlo.
Wet race. Our Yak, Cal, rossi, danilo. This is what my random number generator threw out.:)

·
Registered
692 Posts
This is a nasty track, parts of the track are very abrasive, and the parts with the new pavement will likely not have much grip. The layout also seems to favor the Yamaha, but anything can happen.
Race podium: Mav, Rossi, MM

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
As a Soap it’s entertaining reading. It’s hard to not fall into the trap of disliking a person based on the persona the press give. As a rider (Jlo) it must be soul destroying to fall from first to nowhere in the space of half a dozen races. There’s a bit of desperation happening here I think.
The fall in the first race was not his fault and he was doing VERY good times until then. It was a laugh reading the Brembo press spin on how they fucked up.
And as far as Ducati go, who are they going to get to replace him. Who would be fool enough to join a team that has broke all the top riders it has employed, including, arguably, Stoner. Danilo or Our Jack would be the only option. Hindsight says they should have kept Iannone.
On another note, what another remarkable front end save by MM in FP1.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
10,371 Posts
And as far as Ducati go, who are they going to get to replace him.
I would love to see Brad Binder. Plus, he'd be 1/10th the price, but maybe he should go to Pramac with the third factory bike and move Jack to the factory team if he can finish in the top 10 at the end of the season. Maybe even bring Baz back into MotoGP.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Jack Miller's side job is as a rodeo bull rider. Well done.

stupid tire lottery along with stupid split quali sessions.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
yeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 101 Posts