Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
This is a Yamaha track, MM has not always had the best results at this track, so I am going with the top Yamaha man, Zarco.

the other factory Yamaha should be a factor, however both Rossi and Maverick has issues with the M1 when track temps are high.

Dovi needs to have a good weekend after his retirement last weekend.

Lorenzo, I wouldn't't be surprised has a good qualifying session and starts the race on softs front and rear and runs the same strategy that he ran in Spain.

The race I am going to be watching is Miller/Petrucci, both looking for better contracts from Ducati, who want to have their budget in place by June 1st so this could be their last opportunity to impress.

·
Registered
920 Posts
1 - Dovi

He’s quicker than most really know and is hungry enough to fight hard here.

2 - Zarco

1st place first eleven laps. Afterwards he will allegro around like a ballerina to the finish.

3 - Rins

Surprise surprise he’s going to have his churros for breakfast and stay vertical for the podium.

DNF - Marquez

He’ll slide 4x and on the 5th mince his cow hide. The slow French track helpers will begrudgenly get him up but really hate anything fast. They just want to leave and try on some new stockings.

·
Mexican Ducatista
1,320 Posts
1 - Dovi

He’s quicker than most really know and is hungry enough to fight hard here.

2 - Zarco

1st place first eleven laps. Afterwards he will allegro around like a ballerina to the finish.

3 - Rins

Surprise surprise he’s going to have his churros for breakfast and stay vertical for the podium.

DNF - Marquez

He’ll slide 4x and on the 5th mince his cow hide. The slow French track helpers will begrudgenly get him up but really hate anything fast. They just want to leave and try on some new stockings.
Dovi 1st and Marquez DNF? That would make my day!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I don’t think the Frog has what it takes.
MM
Pedro
Cal.
KTM certainly thinks he does.

I wonder if Yam will stiff him on "upgrades" knowing he's leaving.

What did Kermit ever do to you >:)
Don't ask...

Rossi and Maverick has issues with the M1 when track temps are high.

The race I am going to be watching is Miller/Petrucci, both looking for better contracts from Ducati, who want to have their budget in place by June 1st so this could be their last opportunity to impress.
France is typically wet. That's good news for Rossi, Petrucci& Miller.

Nope, the link isn't working.

Here's the
. From 6days ago! I heard about this a few days ago but filed it under "fake news/click bait", even checked crash.net and they didn't have anything.

His arm doesn't look mobile, maybe not a break but something significant.

Boom, championship blown wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Yamaha has done good at Le Mans and Vinales has been saying the bike is getting close to his preference. Maybe this weekend he will turn things around. Zarco will for sure do good on a Yammy and at home

·
Registered
699 Posts
it didn't come up in the press conference today, though it was mentioned in their little pre-show. no new information was revealed on anything of any importance (other then Petrucci being a total bore).

·
Registered
920 Posts
I was waiting for Petrucci to say the pay is good. He should’ve just made it easy and said girls and the pay.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Nice to see Dovi get his contract, well deserved.

Miller had a good day too, even though he crashed in FP1, still managed 6th in FP2

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not what I would have thought but good on him for getting poll. And so much quicker then the factory bikes. And who would have thought petrucci and Our Jack up there. And Iannone.

·
Registered
699 Posts
just one Yamaha in the top 7, I would not have guessed that at this track. Petrucci needs to have a good start, but from the outside of row 1 its going to be difficult.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
You have to remember that They give a home track hero a double top secret 10 kilo weight advantage. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 53 Posts