Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
11,256 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
just last night Tye... you and i were talking about keeping the faith... look how fast this gets turned around.... hope that you didn't start printing up those t-shirts last night... you may have the wrong name and colors on'em...

this is the best way to finish the season.... when this season started we thought it would be a good year... i hoped that Ben would be fast enough to challenge Haga... i hope that this one goes down to the last race... winner takes all... that would be awesome....

·
Banned
11,256 Posts
Yea, Yea, Yea... I want Haga to win, but it seems if I bet against him, he does well, so I'm gonna keep betting against him and maybe my dreams will come true!

When I watched race 2 live this morning, I had my fingers crossed, toes crossed, legs crossed, man I was sweating. It was quite a stressful race with Fabrizio and Haga goin' at it. I was kinda waiting for Fabrizio to crash or something to let Haga get the double.

Ohh and no, I didn't print up the T-Shirts yet... After the next around, we'll see! I just hope Yamaha brings the same POS bike they used this weekend to the next round, that will make me very happy.

All Haga has to do is win the next two races and get up a lead of 11 points (assuming Spies gets 2nd) and get 2nd in both races at the final around and it will all be over.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
923 Posts
hahaha, TYE...does the shit in your nostrils smell good now that you got to pull your head out of your ass???? "Bayliss was scared of Spies" he couldn't even pass Fabrizio!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
It gets interesting again, Whats up with Rea???Someone needs to throw some cold water on this kid. He is going to really hurt someone, if not himself!!! He needs to settle WAY down. Marco, what more to say--Congrats!!! great weekend for him and more important Ducati..& Haga:D

·
Banned
11,256 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
I think Jonny Rea is gonna be the biggest factor in this years WSBK championship. Basically if Rea can avoid hitting Haga, Spies may have a tough time winning the title.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
Race two was a killer... Haga made some changes to the bike which didn't work. Fabrizio took advantage of it and bypassed the obvious team orders present in race one, to take victory.

Ben Spies complained about having a bad motor, he said the bike felt like a 600cc machine in BOTH races. I mean, doesn't that sound awfully strange having done so well in superpole?
Steve Martin hit a something that seemed to ring true in race 1 and all weekend and that was both the Ducati and the Aprilia were faster than the Yamaha. The Ducati seemed very powerful compared to the Yamaha, Spies just couldn't gain on either 1198R all weekend! I would imagine Ducati Corse came up w/ either better traction control or horsepower or both over the holiday! Both Ducati 1198R looked stinkin' fast.....WOW...as far as Spies goes, he just got beaten like a rented mule and couldn't do a thing about it, he did not like it at all!:D

·
Registered
429 Posts
RAce II = AWESOME

Too have a wide card like Simoncelli it was the icing on the cake.
Fabrizio,Biaggi and Simoncelli were just spot on it made all tifosis very happy.

Aprilia has arrived their bike it is getting faster and faster to watch that bike in Imola such a fast and technical track. And the Aprilia was running in and out the corners like a Banshee that bike it will be a contender with a young and thirsty rider on it

Jonny Rea made lots of mistakes today including one that almost took Haga out :eek::eek:. but him and his Honda are getting faster and he is running with the front runners.

Moto GP will be very interesting to watch with the likes of Simoncelli and Bautista next year.

I'd believe Ben will have a very good competition when he arrives on the Moto GP Circus.

Today was a great race LONG LIVE SUPERBIKES WORLD CHAMPION SHIP

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally watched race 2 after the car boys knocked racing underground down. Surprised that there weren't team orders in place for race 2 as an 8 point lead could have been had, A bit silly, that could be the championship right there.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Finally watched race 2 after the car boys knocked racing underground down. Surprised that there weren't team orders in place for race 2 as an 8 point lead could have been had, A bit silly, that could be the championship right there.
Or it could have been when Spies bike broke on him 3 time or when Biaggi, Fabrizio, or Rea caused him to run off the track, Or it could have been when instead of just settling for the points Haga pushed to hard and crashed big. Im glad Ducati didnt have the team orders in... that is no way to win a championship IMHO

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Or it could have been when Spies bike broke on him 3 time or when Biaggi, Fabrizio, or Rea caused him to run off the track, Or it could have been when instead of just settling for the points Haga pushed to hard and crashed big. Im glad Ducati didnt have the team orders in... that is no way to win a championship IMHO
It is the normal way of things like Xaus being made to slow down and let Bayliss past

·
Premium Member
2,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The armchair pundits may have written Noriyuki Haga’s 2009 World Superbike Championship prospects off following a string of misfortune that saw him squander an 80 plus points lead, crash and injure himself at Donington Park, and lose the series points lead for the first time during the last round in Germany to rookie sensation Ben Spies. However, Haga wasn’t following the script as he showed his hunger for victory by winning race 1 in style and following that up with a 2nd in the 2nd race behind his young team-mate. Details here for anyone who won't get a chance to watch it

1 - 20 of 25 Posts