Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's not Hypermotard related but since I ride a Hypermotard I can post it:D

My friends, funniest thing I've seen in awhile
http://tinyurl.com/lt83td

·
Premium Member
12,400 Posts
How can you argue with logic like that, Brilliant

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
T-Rex next month baby!!!!!!

Rooooooaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
pretzels and ice cream.

i'm in.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
i aced many a test through stupid association games. Architectural history, included (animals, obscene references, or gearhead word games were used to help me remember slides/names of important landmarks).
Ben could have a career in acting, too. Nice and deadpan delivery.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey wait a minute buddy... You're selling your Hyper.

Fricken traitor!!!
??????? Dude get with the 2000's, that was months ago. I decided to keep my bike stable as is, no sales.

The bad news, they tore out the ramp that I use to get my bikes in and out of the warehouse. The new ramp should be finished in two weeks. The 999r and Hyper are jailed are stuck here. Thankfully Multi is at the clubhouse. MULTI FTW!!!!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I love you Hyper-man!!!

??????? Dude get with the 2000's, that was months ago. I decided to keep my bike stable as is, no sales.

The bad news, they tore out the ramp that I use to get my bikes in and out of the warehouse. The new ramp should be finished in two weeks. The 999r and Hyper are jailed are stuck here. Thankfully Multi is at the clubhouse. MULTI FTW!!!!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts

Does that mean your doing Laguna Seca with us?? :D Aloha Alex

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
since i'm not riding a Hyper any longer i'll bring the pretzels and ice cream :D

Alex doesn't get any though.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts