Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

anyone had any dealings with them?

after my recent crap experience with emoto, i wanted some advice before buying a lot of kit.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
http://www.desmoworks.com/
Here's where I've been purchasing my Speedymotos parts, Anthony is great and very fast to ship, also great prices to boot!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi,

anyone had any dealings with them?

after my recent crap experience with emoto, i wanted some advice before buying a lot of kit.

Cheers
They're a manufacturer, not really a retailer--although I would think that you can buy product off of their website. I have a few pieces of their billet on my bike. All top notch, beautiful stuff.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
They're a manufacturer, not really a retailer--although I would think that you can buy product off of their website. I have a few pieces of their billet on my bike. All top notch, beautiful stuff.
I'll second that, Moto Corse is probably the only one that tops Speedymoto, otherwise no doubt, pure perfection.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Speedymoto direct is great as well.

I will share a story with you.

I have 1098 that I bought with 2k on the odo.
It had a Speedymoto triple. The guy who owned the bike before me
over torqued the triple and striped it.

I called Christian Hansen with Speedymoto. He said to mail it to \
him and for free he would retap it and send the new torque specs.

Within 5 days I had it back better than new no questions or BS and
I didnt even buy the part from him.

They have some of the best customer service Ive ever seen.
Also the parts they make are kick ass.
Im a customer for life.

·
Registered
132 Posts
You couldn't ask for a better group of guys to work with. I've been to their operation several times and have been blown away by their ability to machine such beautiful Ducati parts. These guys are all riders and know what works and they have the facility and the state of the art equipment to build it. In fact, I'm going there today to pick up some clutch springs for my new SpeedyMoto pressure plate. If you can't find their stuff, give them a call, they'll help you find what you are looking for.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I bought some sliders from them and am very happy with the product and the service and communication was excellent. I will buy from them again.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Like you don't already know by now, but they are bar none one of the best companies out there

·
Registered
73 Posts
another +1 for the crew over there. i've met most of them and they are all awesome! great product and awesome customer service. i've got speedymoto parts all over both of my bikes

·
Registered
443 Posts
+1 frome for SpeedyMoto.

Great products and great guys.

·
Registered
89 Posts
not to belabour the point...A+ company. E-mailed them about needing a problem mounting my Hyd. reservoirs and they sent me a new set of bars...

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
have now ordered bits from them, very impressed with the level of service !!
You'll be even more impressed with the level of quality!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Speedy Moto makes great stuff, no doubt.

However, they took a hell of a long time (@ 6 months) to deliver a set of triple clamps to me that were supposedly "in stock" when I ordered and paid for them. The reason they gave was that they were having trouble getting them properly anodized by a subcontractor, which didn't seem plausible to me...I mean, it shouldn't take 6 months to get your triple clamps anodized. I got the impression that the main reason for the delay was that their customer service dept. had lost or fouled up the order at least a couple of times.

Also, contrary to what Speedy Moto told me, the Monster triple clamps are NOT a direct bolt on for the Sport 1000 -- you will have to fabricate a bracket to hold the Sport instruments and the fork lock will not engage the Speedy Moto upper triple.

This was a couple of years ago, so maybe their customer service has improved since then or maybe they found a more reliable subcontractor for their anodizing work.

·
Registered
93 Posts
So I opened my own shop. (I know in this economy I must
be nuts) .

I'm now gonna sighn up to be a dealer. As I stated before.
The way they treat customers and the top notch parts they
make speak for volumes about the company. The parts that I have
purchased for my other bikes are so bad ass.

I cant wait to stock their products....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts