Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SpeedyMoto Front Axle Slider
Speedy Moto Rear Axle Slider
Alt Rider Water Pump Guard
Alt Rider Skid/Header Guard

Sharing my initial impression's.

Ordered the SpeedyMoto Sliders based on the positive reviews on the forums. They took a little while to receive, about 2-3 weeks. When they did arrive they were nicely packaged.

This was my first time installing the front and rear axle sliders. They were quite easy to install and only a couple of Allen keys were required. I would say it took no longer than 5 minutes to get each side installed. The SpeedyMoto sliders come with thread locker and you really don't need anything else.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The Alt Ride Skid/header Guard weighs about one pound. You would think it would be heavier but the product does appear strong. The installation on this item was quite easy to install also. There are only 3 bolts and 3 washers that need to be installed. Installation time should be no longer than 10 minutes.

The package did not include thread locker and I recommend getting a tube ready if you plan to add it to the bike. The only tools I recall needed were a few Allen keys.

The Alt Rider Water Pump Guard was another easy installation. You will need your Allen keys, your own thread locker and about 10 minutes. The instructions included are quite clear and simple to perform.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts