Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have made the tough decision to stop offering SpeedyMoto parts on my website. At this point I'm waiting over 6 weeks on some frame sliders and at times simple things like spring caps have been on back order for weeks at a time. Don't even ask me about getting triple clamps or water pump housings! A quick look at their site shows 6 of 27 triples, 0 of 6 axle sliders, 0 of 10 frame sliders and 5 of 23 clutch covers in stock.

We love SpeedyMoto products, but we can't operate this way and feel that our customers deserve better from us. If SpeedyMoto gets their stock levels under control sometime in the future we will be happy to carry their product again, but until then we will be moving on to suppliers that can support their products properly so that we can support our customers properly.

I've taken an extra 15% off our pricing which was already 5-10% off retail depending on the item... so you should be getting 20-25% discounts on all SpeedyMoto products until they are gone. .

If a SpeedyMoto item/color you want is listed on my site that means it is in stock - if you can't find it that means it is sold out! Because of this prices are only good if purchased through the site so that the inventory will stay correct without me having to manually adjust it.

We'll be stocking up on Rizoma instead of SpeedyMoto from now on. I may add another brand or two as well so stay tuned.

View all Speedymoto products

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
HI,
your link to speedy stuff doesn't seem to work

Chris

I have made the tough decision to stop offering SpeedyMoto parts on my website. At this point I'm waiting over 6 weeks on some frame sliders and at times simple things like spring caps have been on back order for weeks at a time. Don't even ask me about getting triple clamps or water pump housings! A quick look at their site shows 6 of 27 triples, 0 of 6 axle sliders, 0 of 10 frame sliders and 5 of 23 clutch covers in stock.

We love SpeedyMoto products, but we can't operate this way and feel that our customers deserve better from us. If SpeedyMoto gets their stock levels under control sometime in the future we will be happy to carry their product again, but until then we will be moving on to suppliers that can support their products properly so that we can support our customers properly.

I've taken an extra 15% off our pricing which was already 5-10% off retail depending on the item... so you should be getting 20-25% discounts on all SpeedyMoto products until they are gone. .

If a SpeedyMoto item/color you want is listed on my site that means it is in stock - if you can't find it that means it is sold out! Because of this prices are only good if purchased through the site so that the inventory will stay correct without me having to manually adjust it.

We'll be stocking up on Rizoma instead of SpeedyMoto from now on. I may add another brand or two as well so stay tuned.

View all Speedymoto products

·
Chilehead
6,982 Posts
The steering head bearings are indicated as out of stock, contrary to what you said!

Slightly confusing.

Tom

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you trying to checkout with more than 1? I just checked and there is only 1 available in the system.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Hey Anthony, I think I am one of those waiting for Frame sliders formySC1000, I'm in no rush so do you still expect to get the Back orders out?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Anthony, I think I am one of those waiting for Frame sliders formySC1000, I'm in no rush so do you still expect to get the Back orders out?
Absolutely - we'll be taking care of back orders as soon as we can get new product - we just aren't accepting any new back orders!

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Absolutely - we'll be taking care of back orders as soon as we can get new product - we just aren't accepting any new back orders!
Thanks Anthony, another question i have for you is about the Zard slip ons for an 06 SC, I have the opportunity to purchase a new DP ECU, would this work well with the Zards you sell?

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Anthony, another question i have for you is about the Zard slip ons for an 06 SC, I have the opportunity to purchase a new DP ECU, would this work well with the Zards you sell?
We've had good success with the DP ECU and the full system. With the slip-ons it won't be perfect, but it will be preferable to the OEM ECU. You can always add a Power Commander or the like later on and fine tune if you are having issues attaining smooth operation and a good a/f ratio.

·
Registered
72 Posts
ordered up some speedymoto clutch springs/caps. awsome service and crazy fast shipping! I'll be shopping again with you guys. got the stuff in like 4 days! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts