Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed these? I want to buy the adjustable Superbike Clip-ons for my 1000S and replace the stock brake and clutch reservoirs with 999 reservoirs for clearance.

BTW, Speedy Moto only has the black ones in stock and couldn't tell me when the clear ones will be available.

clip-ons

·
Registered
86 Posts
Actually, I purchased just the tubes for about $50. The 7 deg change helped, but I would like more. Didn't like the look of the complete clipon by speedymoto, but haven't found a better solution. Considering designing my own.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I have them. I like them. But I want to be clear here, I bought them because they were different than stock, I really like the guys at Speedy Moto, and the company is located in my hometwon. I was not looking for better performance or more comfort than the stock bars. I was fine with the fit and feels of the stock parts. I just wanted to add another little piece that would separate my bike from the masses. Mooner has them on his PS as well.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Speedy Moto also has their Hi-Boy option w/about 2.5" of rise.
Yes- we tried that.

The Hi-Boy is a side mounted clip on. When you mount this type clip-on under the triple on a SC, you have very little tank clearance at lock to lock.

Front mounted clip-ons will give you more tank clearance.

-M

1 - 6 of 6 Posts