Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, can anyone help me find spare parts online in the uk? I mean genuine spares not performance parts or aftermarket stuff! When I had my ninja there was a company called Cornwall Kawasaki that had the parts catalogue online and you could order the part or get prices etc.. Can't find anything for Ducati uk? Please don't tell me every time I need a spare part I have to ring around all the dealers??!! Cheers in advance, Luna.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I use Woods Motorcycles in North Wales, I have used them for alot of Ducati stuff as they are a main dealer. If you speak to Alan in parts he will help you out no end! I'm pretty sure there are alot of other places aswell.

John

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers John, was hoping for a dealer with a website where you can just bang in the part nos. etc and it gives you prices instead of ringing around but I guess that ain't happening! Appreciate the recommendation, I will give them a go, it always helps when you know the guy will do all he can to help! Get sick of talking to parts people, I think being the most uninterested and most misserable person on the planet is an essential qualification to get a parts department job these days lol!!

Phill

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Phill, I know you said genuine and not aftermarket stuff, but these people are well worth knowing about.
On top of genuine Ducati stuff, they also do their own stuff cheaper than OEM cost.

Try a search - get a part number from your parts PDF and enter into the Quick Find box at top left of the webpage, and, with regard to your comments about banging parts numbers in and getting a price, you'll find it certainly is happening !!.
Be sure to remove the dots though, so you just have a string of alpha numerics -

Stein-Dinse Shop - Catalog - Ducati

Also have a browse of the Ducati parts on there.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Mark,

Thats what I was looking for. When I said not aftermarket stuff I meant not race add on stuff. When you need a spring for your side stand or bracket for your exhaust it's usually genuine parts only, just stuck a random number for a bracket in the search bar and up it pops with price! It's nice to know you can just quickly visit a site, find out how much the part is and then decide if it's going to have to be an eBay job or not lol.

Phill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts