Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 80 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Moto, now why did you have to post a pic of those gorgeous BST's - an nice calipers too! How about a nice full on pic from the side? I dream about BST's...
I posted a bunch of pictures up in the motowheels section.

Motowheels 900 FE

We are planning a to put a new twin plug 944 motor in it soon. I'll add build pictures to the website once we get further along.
-M

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Sil Moto update

Note that I received from ED today:

Silmoto told me that the order was going to be ready by the end of this week to ship. I am waiting for an airbill for confirmation the product is on the plane to us. Until I receive an airbill, this delivery date is an approximation. I can never tell that it has shipped for sure until I get an airbill. Once they ship it takes about 1-2 weeks. I expect to receive it by approximately May 9th. I will notify you as I get a confirmed ship date.

Regards,

Ed Ramones
Wholesale Department
MOTOWHEELS

·
Registered
662 Posts
Thanks for the update Ed. Just finishing off some engine work so the timing is perfect.

Tim
'98 900 SS FE (#028)
'96 900 SS/SP (rolling parts bin)
'78 900SS
'74 750 Sport

·
Registered
665 Posts
Note that I received from ED today:

Silmoto told me that the order was going to be ready by the end of this week to ship. I am waiting for an airbill for confirmation the product is on the plane to us. Until I receive an airbill, this delivery date is an approximation. I can never tell that it has shipped for sure until I get an airbill. Once they ship it takes about 1-2 weeks. I expect to receive it by approximately May 9th. I will notify you as I get a confirmed ship date.

Regards,

Ed Ramones
Wholesale Department
MOTOWHEELS
What bike is this for??

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Ed asked me to post this:

"Hi Martin,

We received the Silmoto order. Matthew had to order boxes to ship the headers and exhaust because the exhausts came in crappy boxes and all of the headers were not boxed individually. We should get the boxes from Tharco next week and should be able to ship next week. Can you post on the forums that we will ship next week? Thanks.

Regards,

Ed Ramones
MOTOWHEELS.com
Ph:916.369.2509
11306 Sunco Dr. Unit 1
Rancho Cordova, CA. 957452"

-M

·
Registered
665 Posts
What bike is this for??
Ed asked me to post this:

"Hi Martin,

We received the Silmoto order. Matthew had to order boxes to ship the headers and exhaust because the exhausts came in crappy boxes and all of the headers were not boxed individually. We should get the boxes from Tharco next week and should be able to ship next week. Can you post on the forums that we will ship next week? Thanks.

Regards,

Ed Ramones
MOTOWHEELS.com
Ph:916.369.2509
11306 Sunco Dr. Unit 1
Rancho Cordova, CA. 957452"

-M

Hi Martin,

So, what bike are these headers for?

Thanks

:cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I purchased a Silmoto header and high mount carbon fiber cans from Motowheels. The old stuff was bent and rusty. The new system fit great and my 95 900ss starts much easier! The sound is much better and the bike feels stronger from 3500 to redline. Motowhels service was first class.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I purchased a Silmoto header and high mount carbon fiber cans from Motowheels. The old stuff was bent and rusty. The new system fit great and my 95 900ss starts much easier! The sound is much better and the bike feels stronger from 3500 to redline. Motowhels service was first class.
WHOA! $$$$$$$$
Where's the pix?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I guess I'll have to give them a call .. I ordered a set for my Fe and gave them my credit card but haven't heard from them .

·
Registered
137 Posts
Does anyone know a uk source for these items?

Also can you put a 750/900ss carbed slip on a late model 900ss like mine?

Does anyone out there know, the od'd and id's for these interconnects, i read somewhere that ducati kept changing these details.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
We can have a system shipped from Italy to the UK.

I don't know the measurements of the late model 900SS.

-M

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well its been a while since I got the system for my FE .. I made the stupid choice of taking a consulting position until December 31 and it is really interfering with my life... so we are not going to do that again. But the FE is going tomorrow to Sebastian at MilliMoto in Ocala florida for : High compression Pistons, degree the cams.. install the system with the Arrow cans that are on it now and dial in the FS carbs. He is going to do a dyno run before and after.. I will post results post when I get it back

61 - 80 of 287 Posts