Spa

That's what I'm TALKIN about!

Great link... no ground clearance issues there:D

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Thanks for your comments and checking it out with Sil. What kind of effect does the Sil header have on the exhaust note? I'd listened to a Termi (I think) full system and was impressed with the deep tone it had.

Tim

It looks like it will be $850 each at the current exchange rate unless we can get together a 5000 euro order--then we can save another 8%. Some guys at the DML asked me to get some monster headers and exhaust systems. We aren't quite ready for a stocking order--but we will need one in mid January.

If anyone here would like a header or another Sil Moto product, let me know. I'll see what I can do.

-M

·
Registered
665 Posts
It looks like it will be $850 each at the current exchange rate unless we can get together a 5000 euro order--then we can save another 8%. Some guys at the DML asked me to get some monster headers and exhaust systems. We aren't quite ready for a stocking order--but we will need one in mid January.

If anyone here would like a header or another Sil Moto product, let me know. I'll see what I can do.

-M
I'm definitely interested!!

I've been looking for quite some time for the spaghetti headers for my SS1000ds.

The only problem is that I live in the UK, so... a bit complicated to buy from you guys.... :(

Anyway, if you are placing an order for these headers, please DO let me know and we can work something out.... :):)

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
I'm definitely interested!!

I've been looking for quite some time for the spaghetti headers for my SS1000ds.

The only problem is that I live in the UK, so... a bit complicated to buy from you guys.... :(

Anyway, if you are placing an order for these headers, please DO let me know and we can work something out.... :):)
If you are in Europe, I might be able to have it shipped directly to you...;)

I'll have to check to see if they have a header for the SS 1000DS--I know Matthew ([email protected]) will want one too if they do...The list Ed gave me shows Monster and MTS 1000DS but no SS 1000.

-m

·
Registered
662 Posts

-M
That's great! I'm in for a '98 FE header. It's snowing today so I'm obviously not in a hurry if you wanted to wait and put together a large order. I'll call you early January.

Tim

·
Registered
152 Posts
If there is still an order being pu together for a spagetti system i would like to get one for my 98 FE. Kevin

·
Registered
665 Posts
If you are in Europe, I might be able to have it shipped directly to you...;)

I'll have to check to see if they have a header for the SS 1000DS--I know Matthew ([email protected]) will want one too if they do...The list Ed gave me shows Monster and MTS 1000DS but no SS 1000.

-m
Any updates on this?

Did you manage to find if it fits the SS1000ds? :think::think:

Thanks!!

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Ed is collecting names for Sil Moto headers and slip-ons. He is putting together an order now for the exhaust. Please email him at [email protected] or call him at 916.369.2509. The goal is to get them built and delivered here in February.

We have not heard back on the availability of the header for 1000SS or late model- however, I know if we give them enough orders, they will make what ever we ask for.

I'll get some prices together on their slip-ons as well for those that don't have slip-ons.
I'll probably start a new thread so we canm get a few more systems before we order.

-M

·
Registered
665 Posts
Ed is collecting names for Sil Moto headers and slip-ons. He is putting together an order now for the exhaust. Please email him at [email protected] or call him at 916.369.2509. The goal is to get them built and delivered here in February.

We have not heard back on the availability of the header for 1000SS or late model- however, I know if we give them enough orders, they will make what ever we ask for.

I'll get some prices together on their slip-ons as well for those that don't have slip-ons.
I'll probably start a new thread so we canm get a few more systems before we order.

-M
Many thanks for your effort.

I'll email Ed right now.

:cool:

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Martin:

Are there both low (biposto) and high mount (monoposto) slipon options for the Silmotor spaghettis?

Also, what is the diameter of the Silmotor headers - are they standard diameter or 45mm diameter?
Hi Ed,

High and low mounts are listed for the early and late SS.

The headers are the standard diameter so original or aftermarket slip-ons will fit.

-M

·
Registered
4 Posts
Spaghettis

Hi Moto Martin
I'd be interested in purchasing a set of high spaghettis for a 96 sp.
I'm in Sacto. Should I contact you direct or try to get in on a group buy?
Fritz

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Hi Fritz,

Ed is putting together the Sil Moto order this week so we can get delivery by February.
Let him know that you need one and he will make sure one is set aside for you. Sil Moto does not have them on the shelf, so it helps to give them a large order to encourage a production run. It is not the time of year to put stock on our shelves, so we are going to order what we have pre-orders for this time around.

I'll let him know that you want one--but you might make sure he has your contact information handy so he can contact you.

Regards,
Martin

21 - 40 of 287 Posts