Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

281 - 287 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Will interesting to see how high the price goes 'cos atm the cans are $1,400 AUD and the headers, if available (none in stock) are $1,500, so rare as hen's teeth.
In that case they went for a song... Winning bid: US $735 => AU $950

·
Registered
274 Posts
I recently bought a 900ss from interstate unseen. When it arrived, a nice bonus - Staintune full system. Score!,
Good one. Similar story to when I bought mine; the seller knew it had S'tune cans (he wasn't blind), but didn't know it had S'tune spaghetti headers ( he was ignorant LOL).

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Here is what I would like to know, just how interchangeable are these exhaust systems, particularly the headers?

Add says for 900SS/SL and also 400SS (there are many like that), will those headers really fit the 900 and the 400, what about the 600 and 750?

Will the carby headers also fit the ie. bikes, will the 900ie headers fit the 750ie, will the 750ie fit the 620ie?

To what extend are Monster and SS headers interchangable?

Can those with knowledge regarding this please inform the rest of us.

Though systems (headers) for the 900's are quite common, they are really rare for the smaller bikes.

Will 900 headers fit the 750, how difficult will it be to make them fit?

I've been looking for a really nice system for the 750ie for the past 6 years without any success, custom building a system (in ZA) is not a option, so the only way eventually would be to buy something like in the add and modding it for purpose.

Any help would be appreciated?

281 - 287 of 287 Posts