Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the throttle recall done at the dealer on my regular 2013 SP grips. Just picked up a set of heated grips and I wanted to know if there's a way to tell whether or not it applies to the heated grips as well?
Hyperstrada owners might know..because these are Hyperstrada heated grips.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
I got the throttle recall done at the dealer on my regular 2013 SP grips. Just picked up a set of heated grips and I wanted to know if there's a way to tell whether or not it applies to the heated grips as well?
Hyperstrada owners might know..because these are Hyperstrada heated grips.
I have a 2015 Hyper SP and had heated grips installed when I bought it. They were part of the recall and the throttle had to be swapped out.

Swanny

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2015 Hyper SP and had heated grips installed when I bought it. They were part of the recall and the throttle had to be swapped out.

Swanny
Thanks, I thought so as well. I Just keep getting different answers from from 2 different dealers. You'd think they are looking at the same bulletin from Ducati, but I guess not.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes, what Swanny said. The
heated grips are part of the recall (my DP heated grips were part of the lot that had to be replaced), so have them check the heated grips for the recall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts