Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having problems with my ST3 surging at low RPM and want to take it to a dealer.:mad: There is not one in Savannah, but I have several options. I would like to hear from anyone who has had positive experiences with any of these dealers. My options are Charleston, Augusta, Jacksonville, or Atlanta. Let me know if I should stay away from any of these.

I am kind of down on my Ducati at the moment, because all these little things are adding up. My last ditch effort is to take it to a dealer and fix anything that is wrong. If something pops up after this, the bike is gone for another brand. When it's running great there is nothing like it, but the Ducati maintenance is finally tearing me down. I should be able to hop on and ride without thinking about any maintenance issues and that is simply not the case. I need some support or I'm kicking my Ducati habit to the curb:D

J

·
0 Posts
I am having problems with my ST3 surging at low RPM and want to take it to a dealer.:mad: There is not one in Savannah, but I have several options. I would like to hear from anyone who has had positive experiences with any of these dealers. My options are Charleston, Augusta, Jacksonville, or Atlanta. Let me know if I should stay away from any of these.

I am kind of down on my Ducati at the moment, because all these little things are adding up. My last ditch effort is to take it to a dealer and fix anything that is wrong. If something pops up after this, the bike is gone for another brand. When it's running great there is nothing like it, but the Ducati maintenance is finally tearing me down. I should be able to hop on and ride without thinking about any maintenance issues and that is simply not the case. I need some support or I'm kicking my Ducati habit to the curb:D
,,,,Don't be silly,to the curb,read the thread 24 threads down on surging,mr.bill tells about the cannister on your 04-baby,and dont be grumpy,be happy.:)

·
Registered
920 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am trying to stay happy, but it's hard when you have this great bike and it always has some little issue. I will take the canister off this weekend to see if it helps my issue. If not, it's off to one of the dealers. It also had the service bulletin for the ECU change completed in 06. I was thinking it may need to be remapped, but why now? It is a very annoying problem to have to deal with.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
NPR ducati in Athens GA is a good crew. I wouldn't recommend either of the other two atlanta dealers tho.

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts