Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All red is cool, but I am a bit jealous of those who have customized theirs with graphics, especially the tricolore.

Saw a source on eBay from VZ who has one which is OK. Would like to find a dealer closer in the USA.

Any leads/success stories?

Ducati Corse Xerox or Aruba.it woudl be very cool :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
All red is cool, but I am a bit jealous of those who have customized theirs with graphics, especially the tricolore.

Saw a source on eBay from VZ who has one which is OK. Would like to find a dealer closer in the USA.

Totally agree with you...

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Totally agree with you...

Looks nice. I ordered that seat in grey. Comfort version just like yours, but I wasn't a fan and sent it back. I thought the comfort version was supposed to have gel.

Your white one looks better than the grey one.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looks nice. I ordered that seat in grey. Comfort version just like yours, but I wasn't a fan and sent it back. I thought the comfort version was supposed to have gel.

Your white one looks better than the grey one.
Thanks!
Mine does have gel, comfort version!

·
Registered
108 Posts

I have a 2015 and ordered the tricolor version from vulturbike in Italy. Only took 7 days to get here. I have a 2015 and I liked the darker green. It looked better than the shade of green it showed for the 2010-2012. Although when it came it the green was lighter than what it showed on the website, but not too light.

I haven't put it on yet. I'll give it a shot early next week.

Get the tricolor from them. I think you'll like it. I don't know what other options there are though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks!
Mine does have gel, comfort version!

WTF. I guess they stopped putting gel in them. Mine was just foam.

I ordered the comfort version. The comfort version has the extra stitching on the drivers seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts