Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the 58L lids for the panniers...well...I didn't think through that I would also need the color panels!!

Called up AMS...$139 EACH for red panels. The 2015 are $138 for BOTH!!!

So before I pony up another $300 for lids...does anyone know of another source for these panels besides Ducati? I looked around after a google search and didn't have any luck.

Hell...I use these bags only a couple times a year and I am going to end up with over $500 on a lid change!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mark

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can order them from your local Ducati store or online at AMS Ducati Dallas. PM me if you want the part numbers.

·
North Carolina, USA
3,320 Posts
I ordered the 58L lids for the panniers...well...I didn't think through that I would also need the color panels!!

Called up AMS...$139 EACH for red panels. The 2015 are $138 for BOTH!!!

So before I pony up another $300 for lids...does anyone know of another source for these panels besides Ducati? I looked around after a google search and didn't have any luck.

Hell...I use these bags only a couple times a year and I am going to end up with over $500 on a lid change!!!

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mark
If I only used them a couple times a year, I'd probably just go without the color panels. Cover them with stickers from all the exotic places you ride to. :yeah:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts