Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- i am interested in this question if Evo 848 2012 forks can directly fit Streetfighter 848 2012 model?
forks are not straight so i need to change. order from ebay or if you have someone who is selling please do help. thanks

·
Bon Vivant
10,298 Posts
Most parts from the SBK's do not fit Streetfighters. But, I'm not sure about the EVO forks. Your best bet is to measure the over-all length and diameters at the upper and lower triple clamps and make sure the ebay seller can give you accurate measurements as well. They may fit but my inclination would be that they do not...

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Funny, the 2012 848 Streetfighter is listed as having the same forks as the 1098/1198 Superbike and Corse bikes Also the 2011 Streetfighter.

The 2012 848 Evo has the same forks as the whole 848 series, and the 2011 Streetfighter.

Hmmm...might just be a finish/color difference.

Check it here...click through to find your part, and when you click on it to check the price, it will pull up a list at the bottom of all the Ducatis the part was used on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you guys for help. i just worry about clamp placement diameters. maybe they are different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts