Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello Ducati.ms! My name is Trevor and i will soon be purchasing a 1996 M900. I come from a long line of Harley Owners and have been riding for the past 6 years, so not that long compared to majority!

I am purchasing a ducati mainly because i want the agility and maneuverability! I have always loved ducati's but never would have been able to afford one on a college budget! But i came up on this one and have every intention of being a proud ducati owner!

thats my story and im stickin to it!

haha thank you!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Well hello Ducati.ms! My name is Trevor and i will soon be purchasing a 1996 M900. I come from a long line of Harley Owners and have been riding for the past 6 years, so not that long compared to majority!

I am purchasing a ducati mainly because i want the agility and maneuverability! I have always loved ducati's but never would have been able to afford one on a college budget! But i came up on this one and have every intention of being a proud ducati owner!

haha thank you!
Welcome! I take that you like subarus as well. Great choice in cars and bikes. The m900 is one of the most nimble and docile motorcycles ive ever driven besides a dirtbike. Enjoy

·
Registered
6 Posts

haha thank you!
How ya doing subadubaru.

I'm coming from a Harley myself. I'm still keeping it but wanted the same as you stated. I don't know if you spent any time on this board but from the lurking I've done it's a pretty good site.

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
12,343 Posts
Ducati riders get started on H-Ds then get smart and make the change, happens to lots of above average intelligence people , Like US!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How ya doing subadubaru.

I'm coming from a Harley myself. I'm still keeping it but wanted the same as you stated. I don't know if you spent any time on this board but from the lurking I've done it's a pretty good site.

Enjoy
Yeah so.far ive been trolling through trying to figure some stuff out and it looks like there are a lot of cool guys/gals on here!!!
yeah I originally started out on a 64 panhead with a 3/4 inch front rake and fishtail exhaust. Then moved to a 99 ultra classic. Super nice riding bike but a lot of vibration and extremely heavy. Then went to a 65 panhead with a rigid frame and suicide shifter. Then of course had to upgrade to a 2007 soft tail custom with a 225 rear tire and a fully built s&s motor.

Welcome! I take that you like subarus as well. Great choice in cars and bikes. The m900 is one of the most nimble and docile motorcycles ive ever driven besides a dirtbike. Enjoy
Thank you!!! I love my subaru. An unfortunate mishap that was caused by my inexperienced idiocy and drove my 03 subaru off a cliff. So I rebuilt it from the ground up. So I love the car with all my heart and now I'm ready to move on!

Ducati riders get started on H-Ds then get smart and make the change, happens to lots of above average intelligence people , Like US!
Well I don't see it in my future to be disappointed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts