Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
As an added bonus to our subscribers we are pleased to provide each with their own email account on Ducati.ms. You can access your email through http://email.ducati.ms or with any email client with either IMAP or POP3 support.

To sign in to the webmail interface use your username and password from this site. The password for webmail is synchronized with the user database on ducati.ms. If you change your password on ducati.ms that change will be reflected in the email program in less than 5 minutes. Please do not change your email password through the webmail interface as it will revert to your ducati.ms password during the automatic database synchronization.

An Alias lets you set up another email account that feeds into your main account. For instance you can create an Alias that is [email protected] and any email sent to that address will be directed to your [email protected] email account.

Our email system will also allow you to set up your own website or file sharing up to the storage limits of your account. Your URL for a personal website or file sharing is http://email.ducati.ms/users/<username> and if you upload an HTML web page named index.htm it will load automatically. I am using my email web space to store all of the images linked in this document. To see it as a webpage click here.

To access your email through an IMAP or POP3 email client use the following settings:

User name: [email protected]
Password: your ducait.ms password
Incoming mail server: email.ducati.ms
Outgoing mail server: email.ducati.ms

Below are the email features given based upon subscription level:

Donor and Vendor Donor Color Codes

Registered User - Blue (standard link color)
No email

Basic Level Donors - bold Black
1mb of storage space, no Aliases. This is basically to be used as an email forwarder to another email account.

Standard Level Donors bold Blue
10mb of storage space and you may create 1 Alias

Gold Level Donors - bold Gold
50mb of storage space and you may create 1 Alias
You may change the user title when editing your profile.

Platinum Level Donors - bold Slate Gray
100mb of storage space and you may create up to 5 Aliases
You may change the user title when editing your profile.

Standard Vendors - bold Light Purple
50mb of storage space and you may create 1 Alias

Premium Vendors - bold Dark Purple
100mb of storage space and you may create up to 5 Aliases

The storage space you are allocated can be used for files, photos or email in any combination as long as the combined usage is less than your maximum allocation.

You can support the site by using the Donate link at the bottom of every page.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hey, if I use Duc-MS e-mail, does that mean Scott can read all the titillating e-mails I send and receive? :confused:

Not concerned from a privacy standpoint, I just want to make sure he gets billed for providing him XXX pleasure. :think:

Remember our motto: "nothing is certain except death and Roto's voyeur fees."

Note: PayPal accepted.

·
Administrator
12,491 Posts
Well I can't read any of your emails but I sure would like a CC on anything of visual value :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
So I am not the most computer savvy guy out there. Hardware is my thing! But anywho, why can;t I log on? I tried both my Microsoft outlook and email.ducati.ms help!!

·
Administrator
12,491 Posts

·
Administrator
12,491 Posts
Hey Matthew, I apologize!!! For some reason your membership did not ever update to the proper Standard supporter setting. I updated your membership to reflect that (now your name is in BOLD BLUE) and you should hopefully have email. If not let me know and we will get to work on it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
"User self creation process disabled"...is the response I get when I try to login to create an account.

Alan

·
Registered
96 Posts
It doesn't work for me either Scott, hence my other post. At http://email.ducati.ms I enter userid=iproto and my password (which I tested first at ducati.ms and it works) and get the following message:

Username/Password Failure (A0001 NO LOGIN - [email protected] password wrong or not a valid user)

I tried the forgot password function and I get:
You have no password questions setup so you cannot retrieve your password

I also tried to sign-up but I got:
User self-creation process disabled

Can you help?
Thanks!

Iannis

·
Administrator
12,491 Posts
I'll see what I can do and let's make a bump in the other thread on this since the IT guy are the ones that do the actual support on that for me on the email thing.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
membership no problemo

I just sent my $15 to virtualscope and think that this site is invaluable to me.
I only got the bike in august and joined here in september ish.
The help and advice GIVEN FREELY here is fantastic and to pay a small annual fee is not unreasonable, WTF should you guys do all this work for ***k all?.
Loads fine in firefox too.
Lets go from strength to strength!
Brad

How long will subs take to register i paypalled it?

·
Administrator
12,491 Posts
Oh about 5 minutes :)

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Same deal...no e-mail access to setup acct

Username/Password Failure (A0001 NO LOGIN - [email protected] password wrong or not a valid user)

am un successful when I enter username and my site pw...
appreciate your attention

Thanks,
Vince

·
Administrator
12,491 Posts
If you having any issues with the email can you send a PM to admin and let him know, he will get you set up.

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Still no e-mail access and no reply

Scott,
Sent PMs to jeffe and to "admin" nothing received in reply. The e-mail feature would be nice to have I hope we can get it sorted out...
Thanks!

·
Administrator
12,491 Posts
I will forward this issue to the IT guys, I agree it should be sorted out.

·
Ducs fly. Apes fling poo
684 Posts
Scott,
Sent PMs to jeffe and to "admin" nothing received in reply. The e-mail feature would be nice to have I hope we can get it sorted out...
Thanks!

+1

·
Premium Member
717 Posts
Ducati MS E-mail for "subscriber" members

Hey Scott, the IT guys going to get to this issue and solve it? Doesn't seem it would be such a grand challange. :confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts