Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks ago I had asked advise of the group as to what was the cause of instrument light failure.I had a learned member reply that it was an electro-luminecent strip..part of the instrument package, a sealed non repairable unit.The bad news is $1927.00 Cdn. The good news is that Ducati "good willed" the part and I had only to pay [gladly] for labour.Whether it was a change of heart on the part of the mothership, a hard working dealership or just good luck I dunno.I have the bill as an example and will share it round if need be.The first symptom was a foggy cluster when the bike was a few months old. I would readily buy another Ducati.....If they made a new ST!

·
7,733 Posts
A few weeks ago I had asked advise of the group as to what was the cause of instrument light failure.I had a learned member reply that it was an electro-luminecent strip..part of the instrument package, a sealed non repairable unit.The bad news is $1927.00 Cdn. The good news is that Ducati "good willed" the part and I had only to pay [gladly] for labour.Whether it was a change of heart on the part of the mothership, a hard working dealership or just good luck I dunno.I have the bill as an example and will share it round if need be.The first symptom was a foggy cluster when the bike was a few months old. I would readily buy another Ducati.....If they made a new ST!
That's great news. How far out of warranty were you, ie miles/months?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts