Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Someone Missing?

2160 12
I wonder what happened to Dragon Lady? She hasn't been on here for a quite a while. Is she caged up? Wonder what happened with the issues on her 749?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Rainman said:
Other members MIA-
Rebelpacket
Elizlover (you peek but not post!:()
Gray

So what's the dealio?
I know rebelpacket's around. I saw his name on the logged-in list yesterday. He's just being silent. I think it's possible he got fed up with all the flack he was getting -- as I recall he was involved in some pretty intense flame wars in the past -- and decided to lay low for a while.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Bill_Anderson said:
We have not heard from these two in a while.
I believe Battman got called to active duty in Iraq. If you have internet access, please give us shout so we know you are alive and well.
Sean is probably still recovering from the last time he hung out with the Rainman.
Battman is on active duty, but in Afghanistan not Iraq. He's keeping a photo blog, but I don't think it's been updated in about a month. I'm guessing that all is well, but he hasn't had time to update the blog. At least, I'm hoping.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.