Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder what happened to Dragon Lady? She hasn't been on here for a quite a while. Is she caged up? Wonder what happened with the issues on her 749?

·
Still needs a life.
12,599 Posts
I sent her a PM 2-3 days ago asking about her bike situation and have not received a reply.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Working maybe? Sounds like she holds down a real busy Job plus looking after her son...I am sure DL will roar back to the forums soon.

Kiwi

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Same here! Just last night I was hoping that her bike issue is going in her favor.
Maybe all our ears were burning last night...you know--the hott DUC women!!!

·
Still needs a life.
12,599 Posts
Dresda: where are you?

Stephanie: We have not heard from you in a long time, either. I assume the snow has finally melted and you are out riding?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Rainman said:
Other members MIA-
Rebelpacket
Elizlover (you peek but not post!:()
Gray

So what's the dealio?
I know rebelpacket's around. I saw his name on the logged-in list yesterday. He's just being silent. I think it's possible he got fed up with all the flack he was getting -- as I recall he was involved in some pretty intense flame wars in the past -- and decided to lay low for a while.

·
Still needs a life.
12,599 Posts
Sean from Tejas, Battman

We have not heard from these two in a while.
I believe Battman got called to active duty in Iraq. If you have internet access, please give us shout so we know you are alive and well.
Sean is probably still recovering from the last time he hung out with the Rainman.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Bill_Anderson said:
We have not heard from these two in a while.
I believe Battman got called to active duty in Iraq. If you have internet access, please give us shout so we know you are alive and well.
Sean is probably still recovering from the last time he hung out with the Rainman.
Battman is on active duty, but in Afghanistan not Iraq. He's keeping a photo blog, but I don't think it's been updated in about a month. I'm guessing that all is well, but he hasn't had time to update the blog. At least, I'm hoping.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
what about Jwsparks?? he kinda dissapeared after we went to the new site. Its too bad I really like his write ups on carbon fiber building and zinc coating.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Dragon Lady's issues with her bike were resolved to her satisfaction by Ken Wong at Revoluzione in Calgary.

Since then she has been ripping up the streets like crazy. Beyond that I'll let her post up if she likes but I know she has been riding pretty much non-stop since getting her bike back.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
GREAT! Kudos to Revoluzione. And DL is doing what is rightly so! Maybe she'll come in for coffee and a bite, and give us an update!!!

KRG said:
Dragon Lady's issues with her bike were resolved to her satisfaction by Ken Wong at Revoluzione in Calgary.

Since then she has been ripping up the streets like crazy. Beyond that I'll let her post up if she likes but I know she has been riding pretty much non-stop since getting her bike back.

Cheers!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts