Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hammer Down
2020 Multistrada 1260 S Touring
1,830 Posts
2nd photo, rear 3/4 view is my fave but they're all nice shots. How many miles now?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.
When I have taken an overnight trip, I did use a Kriega backpack. If you look closely at my rear seat, you can see the loops for mounting a Ducati tail bag. I got that after my trip and use it almost all the time to carry a compressor, tire plug kit, tools, gloves, shield cleaner, microfiber towel, etc.
On my next trip I can now use a Kriega 20 or 30 liter pack which will hook right up to the Ducati loops. Kriega also makes an XDiavel specific mounting kit. (loops)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all, yup, I don't drink and drive ever.
It's kind of weird that the bike looks like a cruiser, but goes like a super naked with amazing torque, brakes and cornering.
The stock suspension killed me but with a new shock and cartridges for the front fork, it is way better.
No one could possibly believe the performance of this bike by just looking at it. One test ride completely seduced me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bike looks beautiful. I really like the painted bottom side fender. The white contrasted with the black of the metal looks great. Only thing I would consider changing is the wheels but that's personal preference. Sick bike tho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts