Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have the bike now I need some DUC clothes...I have looked around and I wanted to ask my fellow brothers and sisters where is the best online to get them? I am sure price will vary a little but not much... do we have any vendors on here that help us out? or....? thanks just want some DUC stuff..:D

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Congrats on your first. ;)

Give us a look-see. Our website is in my sig. We have one of the largest apparel selections in the Country.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jer - I used to live in Palm Harbor FL last year - Just moved to SC for my job... I used to ride all the time to the lot in Clearwater and watch all the squids rev the hell out of their engines and take off - then us old folks would go take our slow ride!! What do you ride?

1fast750ss - Do we get any kind of deal off of clothing since we are from the website? Just checking cause I have my eye on a few things.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Salt Lake Motorsports is a sponsor as well and usually has a good selection.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UNfast thanks for the info, JER the Saturday night ride days were good - now I have to start over with some new people - we have a few riders here but always hard to find ones you trust that are not in the squid world but we will see...

Chuckracer - I understand there is a sponsor section BUT the reason I asked because I did not know if we favor one place or another, who has clothes Etc - but thanks for the sarcasim.

UNfast - I see you are in Summerville - I know alot of PD there...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No worries Chuckracer.... just came off that way - Just want some gear and seeing if soem are better than others etc.

·
Registered
143 Posts
theres a lot of good stuff out there, online is easiest, i got sweater, t-shirt, shoes, bigger sweater for over the full suit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts