Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added some Ducati Performance mirrors in place of the bar end mirrors I had.(joker machine great quality just didn't fit style wise. Also threw on some 20th anniversary rear sets.

Rear brake line seems to be too tight. Wonder if the evo line was longer. Anyone know for a fact?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, it is not good idea use the type of frame sliders. If accident happens, the energy of the hit is transmitted directly to the engine and can damage the crankcase in the places of the fasteners of the sliders. More fit for protect, for example are rizoma sliders looks like on the picture below

·
Registered
400 Posts
When I fitted S4r foot pegs to my 1100s which look similar to the pegs that you've fitted I had to purchase a new brake line 30mm longer due to the position of the master cylinder.
The Rizoma frame sliders are a much better alternative to the ones on your bike, how do I know? I've collected crashed bikes with frame damage caused by those appendages.

Geoff

·
Registered
32 Posts
My dream machine 1100! It looks like it is in very good shape. I would remove the bikini fairing and keep the bike real naked. Thats my opinion. Also it is great to see that you removed those ugly stock rearsets. They are really big and heavy and useless imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I fitted S4r foot pegs to my 1100s which look similar to the pegs that you've fitted I had to purchase a new brake line 30mm longer due to the position of the master cylinder.
The Rizoma frame sliders are a much better alternative to the ones on your bike, how do I know? I've collected crashed bikes with frame damage caused by those appendages.

Geoff
Thanks for the feedback. Frame sliders where on it when I purchased but will look into something better.

Also thank for the advice on the brake line as I do really feel that it going to be needed.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Waited a week as I didn't want to splice the wires and didn't know rizoma made the pigtails.

Zeros installed today all the way around crappy pics but you get the idea.

Also through on a set of Spider Peak grips(don't know how long they will last with the Rizoma bug setting in....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts