Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of some bling we've added on our bike. :) Seeing that there are a lot red bike pics, I figured that the blacks need to be represented as well. :)

Decided to not go the barend mirror this time and opted for these really nice Rizoma Circuits.

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Here are some pics of some bling we've added on our bike. :) Seeing that there are a lot red bike pics, I figured that the blacks need to be represented as well. :)

Decided to not go the barend mirror this time and opted for these really nice Rizoma Circuits.
Looks good. I have a question re the Arrow damper. Did you modify the mount/clamp to make it fit?

I have the same damper off my S4Rs, was going to sell it but if it fits, I would keep the damper. TIA

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We used the clamp from the Ducati damper. The original damper has a slightly thicker mid section only compared to the Arrow (about 1.5mm). The clamp will not tighten down sufficiently to secure the Arrow damper.
You can do one of two things, wrap about a few turns of aluminum foil tape around the Arrow damper till the clamp is able to secure it when tightened down or file down the section of the clamp where the bolt screws down so that it will tighten down further.

We are sourcing the correct sized clamps that are a bit 'prettier' looking. :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
We used the clamp from the Ducati damper. The original damper has a slightly thicker mid section only compared to the Arrow (about 1.5mm). The clamp will not tighten down sufficiently to secure the Arrow damper.
You can do one of two things, wrap about a few turns of aluminum foil tape around the Arrow damper till the clamp is able to secure it when tightened down or file down the section of the clamp where the bolt screws down so that it will tighten down further.

We are sourcing the correct sized clamps that are a bit 'prettier' looking. :)
Appreciate the help:)

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
433 Posts
Looks good Roland...I'm going to PM you about some parts I need...!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool! How's the bike running? We need to get a ride together one day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts