Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, when your item sells, please post up with a "Sold" so we can lock the thread...Thanks!:)

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Is there some way to enforce this? For example, if you don't revise your listing title to say "SOLD" you're banned from posting on the classified for 180 days? Or something? I'm getting REALLY tired of seeing listings for items I'm interested in only to follow the listing, scroll down only to find out the item is sold. One would think adult gentlemen would simply do this out of courtesy but apparently that is not the case.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,306 Posts
FYI, there is no "sold tag." The only way to notify people when the item(s) has sold is to post it in the thread. When we see that, we lock it up. There is no automation involved whatsoever.

·
Administrator
11,798 Posts
Yep we need a little help or a heads up. If you happen to see that someone is violating the policy to post sold please let us know so we can lock it up and send them a stern PM.

·
Registered
217 Posts
TAKE ALL THEIR MONEY!!
I don't know why I said that, it seems to be the first words out of a lot of peoples mouths these days
>:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts