Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
comrade moderator
27,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, when your item sells, please post up with a "Sold" so we can lock the thread...Thanks!:)

·
Registered
223 Posts
would it be possible to edit the title to star with "SOLD: "
that'd be a nice treat :D

·
Registered
806 Posts
It would be even better if every SOLD thread could be deleted.

·
comrade moderator
27,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used to do that but it became a full time job looking through each and every post in every thread looking for the "Sold" notice.

If folks would edit the first line of the first post and add "Sold", I would see it with the box pop-up and my life, and yours, would be soo fine, soooo fine indeed...;)

I'll come up with something. :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Chuck, i attempted that but i can not edit the first post...
I used to do that but it became a full time job looking through each and every post in every thread looking for the "Sold" notice.

If folks would edit the first line of the first post and add "Sold", I would see it with the box pop-up and my life, and yours, would be soo fine, soooo fine indeed...;)

I'll come up with something. :)

·
comrade moderator
27,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahh...forgot about that. Well then...crap!

If I do a search for the word "Sold" in the forum, I also get the multiple part listings where the seller is telling us what items from the list is sold, so I still wind up reading every thread.

I cold probably get that changed, but then there's the issue of getting peeps to do it. Heh...yeah, right. Maybe I need to recruit some help in here. This is the busiest section of the whole board. I've had help in the past, but they don't last long. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts