Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is gone. The guy I sold it to is a great guy and I know he will ride it more than I did. Thanks to all of you for any part you played in making this a great place to visit every day and see somtimes funny and somtimes educational stuff. It also was a blast to go out with some of you to ride on the weekends. I will not be far as I am going to spend some time next door in the streetfighter forum. But I will be comming around to visit often cause i have made some good friends in this forum. Thanks again.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
hopefully we'll get first glance at it!

until then, have fun and see ya at the Cactus Patch

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bought!

I'm loving that gorgeous bike you sold me husky. It's going in to Spectrum next week for a quick check-up. Hope to see up in the canyons on your new SF in the coming months!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Bought!

I'm loving that gorgeous bike you sold me husky. It's going in to Spectrum next week for a quick check-up. Hope to see up in the canyons on your new SF in the coming months!
Welcome bunron. Good luck with the new toy, it's addicting.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
welcome to the family of ducatisti ...

hope you can make the ride up to laguna in july for motogp. a sticky thread in this forum has most of the so cal hypertard owners advising they will be there ... and a bunch more from out of state as well. looks to be a cool gathering.

a presto,
johnc

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bought!

You can count on it my friend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts