Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S. This is it. The first generation of the Hyper that everyone loves best. No ABS. No traction control. Tons of torque and style. The S model has Ohlins shock, Marzocchi forks, Marchesini rims, Brembo brakes and some carbon fiber bits. Very stock and fairly low miles with some tasteful upgrades: Gear indicator, oil cooler guard, PIAA horns, frame and axle sliders, open clutch, custom tail tidy and rear signals, has passenger pegs. Work done in the last 14 months/4000 miles is new battery, belts, clutch fluid flush, tires, spark plugs and TPS reset. Has a few little scuffs where the previous owner said something fell on it when moving. No evidence of ever being dropped. I’m gonna regret selling this but it’s time.

I bought this from a female rider about 14 months ago with 2700 miles and have really enjoyed it over the last year but it never really felt like "my" bike. I'm too old or too unskilled or too lame to get this bike to its potential so it is time to move on to slower and older bikes.

Located in New Braunfels, TX. Willing to help with shipping or possibly work out delivery within reason. Pig not included... $6700 OBO

·
Premium Member
1,423 Posts
Whats the pigs name, Hammy?

·
Registered
2 Posts
If Brick and Morty are a Rick & Morty reference then I deeply respect your pig-naming. If the bike is still available, could we talk about shipping? I'm in West VA but looking for an 1100S and this might be just about right. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If Brick and Morty are a Rick & Morty reference then I deeply respect your pig-naming. If the bike is still available, could we talk about shipping? I'm in West VA but looking for an 1100S and this might be just about right. Thanks!
It more of a Brick and Mortar reference but I hope that doesn't kill your interest in the bike! It is still available and I am open to discussing shipping. Also, I've been through West VA on a motorcycle before and I cannot think of a better bike than this for that type of area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It more of a Brick and Mortar reference but I hope that doesn't kill your interest in the bike! It is still available and I am open to discussing shipping. Also, I've been through West VA on a motorcycle before and I cannot think of a better bike than this for that type of area.
Ha! I get the Brick and Mortar now... I'll send you a direct message to talk further.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts