Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
You guys crack me up... a couple of months ago everybody on here was whinny about wanting a V4 SF now that we have one people want a V2... I think you lot just like to bellyache :ROFLMAO:
Not me I whined against a v4 from the beginning :p

I remember reading about shift-tech 1262cc SF-S that, with 175hp 100torque on a dyno, had to use a 16 tooth sprocket to make the thing rideable. Who need another 35hp so the computer work harder cutting all the excess? More power is needed to go faster but on a naked it's useless. Starbuck bragging right only.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I'll buy a bicycle before i buy an electric motorcycle!
😆

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I wonder why they have so many recalls on most of the bikes, they don't have time to assemble one and the successor is on the assembly line, to me they're getting so far ahead of themselves is almost ironic, i guess the v4 cucciolo is on its way fallowed by a 200hp v2 version!?
I take it like it's not worth getting a new v4 sf, it will be on the used lot within weeks from the delivery date.
Don't pay any attention to my rants, nobody i know does! 😆

·
Registered
372 Posts
I was a proponent of a smaller displacement V4 SF, say 800cc or so. I already have a V2 SF, I don't think I would buy a second one.

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
The 1098 Streetfighter will reign ...!. 'Done' the right way .. and in the right hands ... It is the best Naked sport bike ever produced!

81 - 89 of 89 Posts