Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girl bought me a pair of the corse gloves for X-MAS. now they did not fit and we had to send them back.. I am still waiting to get the right size.. well, things have not been going good with the girl but I have to be honest, i want my gloves.. Do i wait to get the gloves before ending it or do I just do it now.. hmmmm

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
DucatiST2Rider said:
My girl bought me a pair of the corse gloves for X-MAS. now they did not fit and we had to send them back.. I am still waiting to get the right size.. well, things have not been going good with the girl but I have to be honest, i want my gloves.. Do i wait to get the gloves before ending it or do I just do it now.. hmmmm
Legally speaking, the gloves are yours, so it does not matter.

Morally speaking, the gloves are yours, so it does not matter.

Practically speaking, for breaking up with her, the worthless bitch is gonna get back at you any way she can. This will necessarily include taking back the gloves that are legally yours, plus anything else she can fit into the back of her Ford Pinto [mind you, I am not taking sides here].

Seriously though, people on both sides should not feel they are entitled to take back things that were given as gifts at better times. It's mean. In contrast, people should also not feel morally obligated to give back things that were gifts.

Statistically, about 80% of the hens I've tossed have been fine. Heck, we even remain friends.

But that 20%, what a pain. Have to practically change the locks on my car and move so they cannot rape me on property distribution.

With them I just say "here, take this shit back and get out." Makes it a lot easier, especially if all we are talking about is a pair of gloves.:D

·
Registered
463 Posts
jus' leave bro'. It's just gloves. Do ya really want to be that guy.

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
Well if you take the gloves, she might hold that against you in the future. I try to avoid burning any bridges with ex'es, for the whole point of maybe a little booty call down the road. If you dont ever forsee that happening or dont want it. Keep the gloves. Otherwise leave on somewhat good terms and you might be able to gets some no strings attached sex later down the road!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'd weigh what buying your own gloves will cost versus what the girl costs you! I think the gloves will be less expensive in the long run if you get your own! But then again im not someone who gives good relationship advice..you can ask any of my divorced friends! LOL

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Take the gloves, you'll need them for when you're all alone and you need to masterbate! LOL < Chapelle >Gotcha' Bitch!< /Chapelle > :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
LOL, who needs Dr. Phil?

I see some sound advice here from every respondant... Listen to them all:)

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Let me get this straight.....the relationship is on the rocks and you are concerned about a pair of gloves ?

I say get the woman on here and let's hear her side of this particularly trivial subject of discussion. Sheesh !

DucatiST2Rider said:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Synergy said:
....... for the whole point of maybe a little booty call down the road. Otherwise leave on somewhat good terms and you might be able to gets some no strings attached sex later down the road!
I tend to favor this practical postion.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
bluepipes said:
How cute is she?
My favorite response so far. Screw you, screw the gloves...now that she's single, is she cute? LOL. Reminds me of that John Cusack movie, Better Off Dead where he's dumped the cute blonde chick and from that point on everyone he meets is saying, "Hey, as long as you two aren't going out anymore, would it be okay if I ask her out?"...including one of his teachers.

My advice? Keep the girl and send me the gloves! :D

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
On reflection, I guess we have not been answering your question, at least not directly.

As I understand your inquiry, you are wondering should you break up with her now, or wait for the gloves to arrive, then break up with her.

To that I say, things cannot be all that bad if you can put off being around her until the gloves arrive.

But, IMHO, it is cheesy to put off tossing her just because you want some gloves that have yet to arrive in the mail.

I guess a lot depends on how deep you are into the relationship. If this is a 6 month relationship gone bad, then screw it, wait for the gloves.

If this is the end of a two year relationship, then you my friend have a pretty shallow and depraved heart for wanting to postpone dealing with matters until after some gloves arrive [which are worth at most, what, $250?].

Butt, as others have said in here, PM me some BUTT shots of her, so I can make a complete ASSessment of her, I mean your, situation.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lmao, great replies, i honestly dont care about the gloves, if you own a ducati then the last thing you really worry about is the price of shit (300)..lol..

but i have to be honest, being the ducati lover i am.. I did think about it...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Those gloves might be tainted by bad Karma...hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn, someone once said. ;)

S

·
0 Posts
rob said:
My favorite response so far. Screw you, screw the gloves...now that she's single, is she cute? LOL. Reminds me of that John Cusack movie, Better Off Dead where he's dumped the cute blonde chick and from that point on everyone he meets is saying, "Hey, as long as you two aren't going out anymore, would it be okay if I ask her out?"...including one of his teachers.

My advice? Keep the girl and send me the gloves! :D

Just remember, no matter how cute she is, someone out there is tired of putting up with her shit.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Is this a trick question? Do give us a review of the gloves though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts