Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

So...dadridesagain...tell us about the new ride!

10K views 106 replies 27 participants last post by  Chuckracer 
#1 ·
Include pictures, please. Lots of pictures. :coffee:

#5 ·
Chuck, you know I'm shy...

...well, OK, no new pics yet so here's a re-post, I'll work on that tomorrow I hope. Paraphrasing Troy in an early Panigale commercial, this is the best bike I've ever ridden. And that's after maybe 130 miles of short rides on Boston roads keeping it under 6K rpms. So smooth and stable and grunty. Can't wait to take it to the track, this is definitely no garage queen. Is it May yet FFS?

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

yeah, done with skateboards, here's an old pic :)

X-ray Human body Medical imaging Medical Radiography

#6 ·
PS, I was going to give it a rest for a few days, I feel like an annoying new parent showing off baby pics, "enough already! it's just a new bike!".

PSS, the heat is actually pleasant since it's been in the 40s F here, but I am getting sore from having a boner smashed up against the tank every time I ride, hopefully that'll settle down.

#28 ·
v
Home for coffee
That's wonderful you don't partake in that gawd awful swill Starbucks calls coffee you were parked right in front of!

It's a very nice looking bike
Very overpriced swill too, or so I hear.
I refuse to give them any money or set foot in the place.
Yes, very nice bike.

Reactions: dadridesagain
#40 ·
Is it true what I hear, they are literally bumper to bumper. Bumping each other in traffic?

I thought LA was bad. :ROFLMAO:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.