Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K.-Have any of you used So cal ducati in Brea for major work/service on your Ducati? If so, how has it been and would you recommend them? I'm having a service done(for the stuff I can't do) and have never used them before. Any input/experiences would be helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
213 Posts
O.K.-Have any of you used So cal ducati in Brea for major work/service on your Ducati? If so, how has it been and would you recommend them? I'm having a service done(for the stuff I can't do) and have never used them before. Any input/experiences would be helpful. Thanks.
They did a complete engine removal/teardown/rebuild on my 999 not too long ago. They did a very good job and the bike was ready when they said it would be. Runs great and they paid attention to details.

As with most shops, not cheap. But I'd drive the extra 50 miles to go back before I'd go to my "local" dealer (they don't like details so much).

-Bill

·
Registered
126 Posts
As with most shops, not cheap. But I'd drive the extra 50 miles to go back before I'd go to my "local" dealer (they don't like details so much).

-Bill[/QUOTE]

I have no knowledge of their Ducati work, But they do all the work on my Triumph. I drive the extra 35 miles to go to them. I plan on having them do the work on my ST3 because of the job they have done on my Sprint. They do pay attention to the details.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Its hard to say.. Spectrum.. brea and proitalia are all great dealers..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts