Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a small (small~ish) hard (lockable) top case for my Multi. I've seen them in pics here before but my google-fu skills are weak these days and can't find any.that catch my eye. Just looking for ideas...

·
Registered
2016 Ducati Multistrata Pikes Peak
3 Posts
May be a little bigger than you’re looking for. This is a good weekender, without needing the paneer’s.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I use a waterproof Pelican case. They come in a lot of different sizes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Towlie added by accident, my apologies to anyone it may have offended.

·
Registered
52 Posts
There are several people in the Adventure Bike world who have adapted Pelican style cases for use as a top box. You can do a simple search on youtube to find the crazy combos these guys have made at a fraction of the cost of some of the big name cases such as Touratech.
Since the use of Pelican cases, many have tried and been successful with several other brands of hard cases. Harbor Freight makes a pelican style case at a fraction of the cost with several sizes to choose from. My favorite is the guy who adapted a Ridgid Tool Case. Check it out!

·
Registered
324 Posts
KLR owners are famous for creating cheep luggage out of ammo boxes and such. A no-go on a Ducati. I do use a small Pelican as a top box.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts