Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Surflex sells a Streetfighter slipper that allows you to use your original aluminum clutch basket.

SURFLEX Slipper Clutch w/ Plates: 1098,1198,SF

It comes with the new Surflex friction plates, springs, throw out bearings all ready to install for only $999.

-M
Worth every penny. Down shifting is like butter and the clutch pull is effortless. ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
I had Ducati Seattle install a Ducati Performance slipper clutch on my SF - the added benefit is the warranty is intact from Ducati.

The price on the surflex is very good....

·
Registered
337 Posts
Few notes; The Surflex does not kick back to the lever on downshifts, no ball bearings to lube, its lighter, makes less noise, uses the OEM basket (saves money for other mods) and again, the clutch pull is smooth and greatly reduced.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Few notes; The Surflex does not kick back to the lever on downshifts, no ball bearings to lube, its lighter, makes less noise, uses the OEM basket (saves money for other mods) and again, the clutch pull is smooth and greatly reduced.
I will admit, that even with a clutch slave, the DP slipper lets you feel a "twang" on some lever pulls.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.