Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just cant justify the price of the termi pipes and ECU for so little gain, especially for my g/f's bike. i have read the new siemens DP ecu doesn't even change fueling any differently from the stock ecu above 4000 rpm. and stocker still works fine if you don't touch the airbox. apparantly

so, that being said anyone running slip ons on their 696. i really like the leo vince....all is well?
my plan is to just switch it back to stocks when we go to the dealer for work.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just got the Arrow slip ons for my 1100. Looks great, sounds great, and is like half the price of the Termis. But there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that my bike runs like crap. stock, at low rpms (anything below 4000). The good news is that the Arrow slips ons (using the stock ECU) don't make it any worse. haha.

http://www.motovationusa.com/mvstore/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=427

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty much the answer i was looking for,.:)

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone else?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have Arrows on my 696. Runs great. Sounds and looks AWESOME. With DP Monotail, cleans up the rear nicely. Exhaust tucks under the tail tighter and makes the rear look proportionate to gas tank.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks real good. :) glad to hear the good feedback

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
hey sime.... you have a wide photo to show your whole bike with that tail on?... post it if ya got it ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts