Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang!

I need to replace the slave cylinder on my '91 851. It's leaking, and the paint is bubbling, so I want to replace the entire unit. I don't see where the Yoyodyne or Evoluzione units are available anymore for the earlier bikes.

Can anyone recommend a viable replacement that's a complete kit with the case, piston, o-rings, bellows, etc.? The more I research, the more confused I get.

Thanks!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Well I have an idea--since you have a 1991 851 that is broken, -& I am looking for a 1991 851 you should just sell it to me cheap and then it will be my problem lol

·
Registered
614 Posts
plus your not too far away lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I have an idea--since you have a 1991 851 that is broken, -& I am looking for a 1991 851 you should just sell it to me cheap and then it will be my problem lol
I think I'd have a hard time parting with this one. It's got less than 1,400 miles on it and came out of Malcom Forbes' collection. Yes, THAT Malcom Forbes!

BUT, everything has a price...8)

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'm with you bud I would have a hard time parting with it as well, --But then I have a hard time parting with any of my bikes lol--thats why I have over 50 of them right now lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts