Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question on the sizing for the radiantz strip led brake/turn signal light.

What size did you get: total length, and size of each turn signal. I am trying to order from Radiantz and would like to see what sizes worked for you guys.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Forgot to tell us what bike it's going on

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Sorry I missed your 749 thread.
Over the years I did few radiant conversion, my 999r and not long ago my 999s, everything works great but the array is not very flexible but it is bright though!
I came across on ebay a while back few units that are just as bright and very flexible you may want to check out for a fraction of the cost, they're about 7.5" with all the features the other one offers.

This was my 06r

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry I missed your 749 thread.
Over the years I did few radiant conversion, my 999r and not long ago my 999s, everything works great but the array is not very flexible but it is bright though!
I came across on ebay a while back few units that are just as bright and very flexible you may want to check out for a fraction of the cost, they're about 7.5" with all the features the other one offers.

This was my 06r
Thanks for reply, I have a biposto so its less of an angle in the back so I don't mind if it doesn't flex much. The reason I was looking at radiant is they have an extra unit that you can purchase which will allow the whole strip to be a red running light and when you turn the blinkers on it would turn off the side of the running light and turn on the blinker vs having a small running light and blinkers that only turn on when you turn them on.... hope that makes sense
I saw the pic of your R, looks very nice. Is that 7.5" then? It looks like there is some extra room on the sides so I am assuming a 10" will work? I would like to make it as long as possible.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
On the other hand this cheap one seems to do the same thing lol..
Have you actually used the one from ebay?
Not as yet, I spotted the ebay ones after doing the radiantz conversion but I must say that if I had them earlier I would have used them, they seem very nice built and pretty bright to boot.
Cheers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts