Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone else been dealing with problems on the Ducati.ms site? Links take long(er) to load and it's seems about half the time I'm getting a "database error" page. I was out of town most of the weekend, so this started for me around 5:00pm CDT Sunday and has continued through this morning...

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
I put a message in last Wednesday to the powers that be regarding this and will update if I hear something back, I agree it has been pretty terrible.

·
Super Moderator
26,054 Posts
"establishing secure connection" . It's just so slow. This is why I haven't been doing a lot of mod work lately. It just takes so damn long to get from screen to screen.

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
It has been running good for me for the last 5-7 days. I will send another message.

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
And we are back to running on only one hamster in a wheel the size of a Ferris wheel... super slow tonight. :(

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
No issues on my end with several browsers being tested, are you still having problems [email protected]?

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
I will send in a report, let me know if it gets better tomorrow.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,423 Posts
It's nice and fast this morning. I have a strong suspicion that it's a server-side issue. Is this forum hosted on a server with a million other forums? Ever since the switch to https things have been noticeably slower for me. We've reached a point where we expect our internet to be lightning quick and when it isn't, it's frustrating to deal with.

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
I know they moved all the hosting to Amazon servers, I wonder if that is having something to do with it. I did put a request in to look at the issues.

·
Super Moderator
26,054 Posts
Yeah, this sucks. Today it's vacillating between Fine and Forget it. I have better things to do that sit here staring at the little spinning wheel wondering if it's gonna load this time.

VS: Fix This Shit! This is an ongoing problem.

·
Just Visiting Your Planet
8,423 Posts
Slow as molasses right now. Zzzz...

Sometimes when I hit the New Posts button it takes 10 seconds to load and other times it's less than one. WTF is going on here?! Arg!!

·
Administrator
995 Posts
Hello all,

We have pinpointed the issue to the slowness.
Once the patch is done, the techs will deploy the fix.
I do not have an ETA on this, but once I get an update, we'll give you a heads up here.

Ed

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
The site seems faster to me, anyone else having a positive experience?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts