Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
B group sandbagger
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in the nor cal bay area want to let me sit on their hyper? I'll buy you lunch

·
Registered
101 Posts
Aren't there any dealers around that will let you do this? I'd be happy to let you if I wasn't 2000 miles away...

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
San Mateo or Redwood Shores. My seat is your seat. Always happy to find an excuse to talk bikes.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I work in SJ 237/880 area and will be riding down to work this Friday. IF that location lunchtime friday works for you let me know.

B

·
B group sandbagger
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I work in SJ 237/880 area and will be riding down to work this Friday. IF that location lunchtime friday works for you let me know.

B
Hey Brad, I didn't know you had a hyper. I think I have it coverd with sick50ford, he's only a couple of miles from me.
Thanks to all that offered

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts

·
Confirmed Addict
295 Posts
I was going for "mi casa, su casa" type of thing, but I guess my second sentence could be misinterpreted in the bay area...
:)

I suffer from Mad Car Disease, as well as the Foot in Mouth Disease. I am applying for a government bailout right now...so this will serve as handy evidence. Much obliged...for... just saying.

i'm not saying ... i'm just saying. :think:

·
B group sandbagger
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Superhawk came by, hung out, sat on the bike and its all good.
Nice meeting you Art.
Chris Thanks for your time, p.m. me you're last name so I can send you those coupons, or I can stop by some time and drop them off.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow I really thought someone was going to come up missing and hacked up in the woods and end up on the nightly news. Hmmm oh well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts