Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OZ created this natural silver finish for the Sport Classic - and asked us for an opinion. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
OMG! I've been looking at the Galespeed rims because this wasn't an option from OZ. I think they look awesome. Even if they were a special order, please tell OZ to make them, I personally like the natural aluminum look over other anodized options. Are these clear anodized or ???

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG! I've been looking at the Galespeed rims because this wasn't an option from OZ. I think they look awesome. Even if they were a special order, please tell OZ to make them, I personally like the natural aluminum look over other anodized options. Are these clear anodized or ???

These are clear anodized so you can see the natural aluminum finish.

We thought these wheels would look good on the Sport Classic so we asked OZ to send us a set--please contact [email protected] or 916.369.2509. They may have arrived already.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
:-0 .. speechless.. tempted to buy a pair for my paulsmart. my red GT is featured on your website page for the OZ's for sportclassics. thinking maybe you guys could use a PS on there for these ;)

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Dissenting opinion

Too blingy for me. If I could afford such nice wheels, I would want them in black.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
YellowDuck said:
Too blingy for me. If I could afford such nice wheels, I would want them in black.
While I agree with you for an SC1000, I think on a PS, I think they would look pretty good; black wheels on a PS would look really awkward, when the rest of the bike is silver and that blue-green frame color.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
123 Posts
You would have had my money

yep, if they'd been available when I was looking I would have got them without hesitation.

Now I've invested in Marchesini 5 Spokes for my PS...... :think:

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
I don't know mine doesn't look that bad with blak Oz rims.
I think they do look good on your PS (that pic looks like MotoCorsa's service dept.)

I would gladly volunteer my bike to see how bad they look on a GT :D

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I think they do look good on your PS (that pic looks like MotoCorsa's service dept.)

@ Coconut great attention to detail, it is their service area. The photo was taken as they were prepping for shipping.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I like them, but decided to stay with spokes for my SC. I would probably go with the clear coat if going forged though. Love to see these on a few bikes, especially a GT.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts