Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got some limited edition silver OZ wheels in for the early Supersports.

What do you think of silver wheels for the FE?

-M

·
Registered
979 Posts
personally I like the black as it really updates the look of the old supersports.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Silver looks great, but you're going to be cleaning for at least as long as you ride to keep them looking sharp.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Totally sick!!!!!! OZ's are such nice wheels! Sell me the black ones cheap :p)

By the way, I'm looking for slip on's like that...the higher the better...happen to know where I can pick some up?

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
I think wheels were born to be natural. On that bike it would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
662 Posts
I'd like to see the Silvers on it, would look good with the Greenframe.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Black please!

No way. Too much silver :crazy:. The silver paint of the FE needs the black wheels to add some variety to the color scheme. You really going to put 'em on your FE, or are you just advertising them?

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Those stink! Sell 'em to me cheap. I never was a fan of black wheels, don't understand their popularity. Black tires, black wheels, no break in color they're just black spinnin' blobs.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Def silver for me, they would look sweet on my Yellow S/L so if you decide against them
you should send them my way.
A simple PM to get my postal ADD will do.

·
Registered
395 Posts
oh, man..........i want those silvers so bad..........even e-mailed you once about availability........just can't swing it right now

·
Ran when parked!
132 Posts
Love the silver, when I can afford a pair I will get some.

·
Registered
17 Posts
+1 on sticking with black. To my eye there will be too much sliver. The black motor and exhaust tie in with the black wheels. Regardless of fairing color I always prefered black wheels on the SS

·
Registered
692 Posts
Definitely Silver!!! Sweet!!! Will keep the palet flow!!! Once you decide, please contact me so I can purchase the ones that you will take off! Thanks!!! ;)

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We will be going silver on our Sport Classic project as well.

We just mounted the black OZ wheels a few weeks ago on the FE--the wheels have zero miles on it...and then OZ made a special run of silver wheels for the Sport Classic so we asked them to make a silver set for the 900SS.

I guess I will have some black 900SS OZ wheels for sale soon...

-M

1 - 20 of 24 Posts